Remote Learning and Working SystemsPeter Orlando
Working remotely is more than likely going to be the future. Companies and end users need low-cost options on hardware. Most working from a laptop, don’t even know how much more efficient they could be with a cheap docking station and some monitors. It’s our job in to help these users grow and thrive their business with breaking the bank. Remote Learning and Working Systems Here’s a few stats I found interesting from a recent study.
Global Workplace Analytics believes that 25-30% of the workforce will remotely by the end of 2021.
- In America alone 36.2 million workers will work remotely by 2025.
- Remote employees have on average of 40 minutes daily from commuting.
- Since 2020 people have been meeting by video calls 50% more since COVID-19.
- During COVID-19 close to 70% of full-time workers are working from home.
- 23% of those surveyed would take a 10% pay cut to work from home permanently.
- A mere 20-25% of companies are paying some of the cost for home office equipment and furnishings.
- Yet, productivity has increase nearly 20%!
Please download our most current inventory that you may choose from. Minimum order quantity may apply for wholesale pricing. Call or email for custom Quote:
- Featured Docking Stations
- DELL WD15 USB-C THUNDERBOLT DOCKING STATION (90W Adapter Included) – $60.00
- DELL WLD15 WIRELESS DOCKING STATION (90W Adapter Included) – $75.00
Complete Bulk Grade A Laptops:
Toshiba Tecra Z40c – Intel Core i5 6th Gen / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / W10 COA – 250pcs Available -$275.00
Used Laptop Stock:
Used Desktop PC Stock:
- Dell Optiplex 5050 SFF – Intel i5 6th Gen / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / W10 COA – 500pcs Available – $215.00
Leave a Reply