UN 38.3 Drop Test Report laptop Lithium BatteryPhil Biundo
So you are getting ready to ship that bulk order of laptops to your client and you are asked for the UN 38.3 Drop Test Report laptop Lithium Battery? Our team at Filmar.com will be updating this page with the latest information regarding the UN 38.3 Drop Test Report laptop Lithium Battery.
We are not claiming we are battery experts but we have learned a few things about them and the prejudices connected with them.
These batteries are dangerous and this new rule is to prevent counterfeit batteries from being a threat to air travel.
The DG SAFETY GROUP BLOG site put out a great short read about Lithium Batteries.
The UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods, Manual of Tests and Criteria 38.3 Lithium batteries. Basically If those lithium-ion batteries are packed with or contained in an equipment, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the consignment is packed in compliance to the latest edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Section Ⅱ of either Packing Instruction 966 or 967 in order for that consignment to be declared as NOT RESTRICTED (non-hazardous/non-Dangerous). If those lithium-ion batteries are packed with or contained in a piece of equipment, UN No. is UN3481
Read more lithium-battery-shipping-guidelines
MSDS Finder Computers Laptops information:
For future reference so you don’t lose the site (HINT make this a Favorite on your browser), here is the site with the HP MSDS sheets which include UN38.3 Drop test reports also for all the HP items.
Below you can download the Test Report for the following Brands:
- Lenovo UN 38.3 Drop test report
- HP Elitebook 840 G3 MSDS UN38.3
- Dell – Alienware, Inspiron, XPS, and G Series
- Apple – Ipad, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro
- Asus – ZenBook, Vivo, and Republic of Gamers
- Acer –
- Toshiba –
- Samsung –
- We will keep this paged updated, so stay tuned!
I don’t want to be taken advantage of anymore, take me to the Filmar IT pricing tool. Start boosting your margins and make more money!
Here is some contact info and questions:
- For more information or for inquiries of any kind, please call (586) 580-2524 or email email@example.com.
- learn more about Filmar Technologies by going to our story page here.
- To learn more about IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) business Check Out our LinkedIn in page https://www.linkedin.com/in/filmar/
- Thank you