Three Best IT Price Tracking ToolsPhil Biundo
Three Best IT Price Tracking Tools
Earlier in the week, I was asked what price tracking tools we use. Our team put together a list of the best tools and thought we would share it with you.
Trying to figure out the best time to buy or sell IT Equipment requires a constant watch over ever-fluctuating prices. Now you don’t have to figure it all out yourself so we put together a list of the 3 best tools to help you do it.
Below is a list that will let you know when it’s time to strike. Here they are in no particular order:
New Price tool that searches quite a few new product sites. Good for New and New parts.
- This one is my personal favorite https://averagefinder.com/
- This one costs money, but they have a $1 trial for 7 days https://www.zikanalytics.com/
- I use this one every day and its free https://www.shelftrend.com//
Great tool for new and used IT equipment with statistical insights.
This one searches all the big sellers online and brings you the lowest offers.
- https://www.terapeak.com/ Access years of real-world sales data for millions of items. Analyze markets, categories, competition, hot trends, and products to find the best selling items.
Now, this might help, but Amazon Seller Central has a tool that is great, but you have to be a seller on Amazon. I would personally sign up and create an account just to use the tool for free. https://sellercentral.amazon.com/ You can email me at email@example.com and we can get you a direct link and video to show you how to use the tool.
Google is always a good one but you have to search under the shopping section.
The price tracker monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop.
Looking to sell your IT Equipment. Great tool to see what it’s worth.
Look no further for the best deals on Refurbished IT Equipment and insider news from Filmar Technologies.
- Last-minute Liquidation lots, Bid Lists, and Auctions.
- Advanced Notice of limited-time offers.
- Insider updates on new, used, and refurbished
Have something to say? What is your personal favorite if it wasn’t included in the list? These are our top three picks so don’t just complain about them, let us know what your favorite is and tell us why your pick should have been mentioned. Please use the comment box below.